Schedule of Events
Updated July 10. Please note this schedule is subject to change!
Friday, July 14
Hood River Event Site – Portway Avenue, Hood River, 97031
- 4-6 pm: Athlete Check-in & Registration, Hood River Event Site
- 5-6:30 pm: Athlete & Volunteer Waterfront Dinner, Hood River Event Site - by Apple Valley BBQ and Ahi's Ohana Catering. FREE for registered athletes and confirmed volunteers, $15 per person for general public
- 7:30 - 10:30 pm – Full Sail Brewing / Kickstand KB4C Kickoff Party
If there was one party to be at this weekend, this is it. We'll have a caricature artist, graffiti board and live graffiti artist, the band Ten30 playing, Boards of Hope on display and lots more!
8-10 pm: Live music by Ten30!
Saturday, July 15th
- 7:30-9:00 am: Athlete Registration for Kite Derby Endurance Race
- 9:30 am: Kite Derby Rider’s Meeting
- 10:15 am: en Taiko Drummer Group – Race start, not to be missed!
- 10:30 am: Kite Derby Endurance Race Start
- 11:00 am: Silent Auction opens
- 11:30 am: Full Sail Brewing Beer Garden opens
- 12-2:00 pm: Athlete lunch, round one served in athlete lounge by Chef Mark Whitehead, aka “Ahi” at Camp Koru. Registered athletes only - use your wristband tearaway-tab for entry.
- Live Music:
- 10:15-11:30 – Taiko Drummers
- 12:15 – 1:15pm – Bonneville Power Trio
- 2 – 3:30pm – Dove Driver
- 4:15-5:45pm – Manimalhouse
- 1:00 pm: Rubber Ducky Derby
- 4:30-5:30 pm: Kite Derby Endurance Race, estimated finish
- 4:30-6:00 pm: Late athlete lunch served in athlete lounge by Ahi
- 6:00 pm: Silent Auction Closes
- 6:30 pm: Boards of Hope & Live Auction
- 7:30 pm: Kite Derby Race Awards
- 8:00 pm: Estimated Finish
Sunday, July 16th
- 9:00-10:00 am – Waterfront Yoga Class at the Event Site
- 10:30 - Noon: Sunday Events Registration
- Noon-3:00 pm: Relay on the Green 4-Person Team Kite Relay Race,
Never-Ever-Kiteboarded-Before Race (for Pro / experienced and complete beginner kiters!). Sign up at the event.
- 3:00 pm - KB4C Raffle!
- 4:30 pm: Estimated Event Close